A client sought a 4 bedroom eco-home in Brighton that could be project managed while the clients remained abroad and refurbished, redecorated and fully furnished throughout, ready for the owners and holiday lettings.
After a thorough consultation period with the clients with regards to requirements, budget and timelines, the project was kicked off, with delivery of the property within a matter of weeks.
The project entailed:
- Sourcing ECO friendly contractors
- Choosing colour schemes and sourcing ECO paints
- Complete redecoration of the the property
- Sourcing furniture, light fittings, soft furnishings and kitchen equipment
- Dressing the house ready for occupation
- Vetting potential letting agents
- Vetting of holiday let clients
- Ongoing property management
The property was delivered on time and to a very high standard, as detailed in the testimonials page.